PRHS will start Limited In-Person Instruction for Grades 6-12 on Mon, Oct 5. There will be a new schedule to follow. Please click here to view the changes. Limited In-Person Instruction time will be 1:30-3:30pm. Due to the strict guidelines provided by ODE/OHA, we will not be able to bring in all students at the same time, but we will be able to bring in small groups throughout the week. Advisory teachers will be contacting their students this week to let them know which day they will be attending. Here are some basic guidelines to follow:
- Limited In-Person Instruction does NOT replace CDL requirements. Students are required to attend live class sessions with their teachers, as per usual.
- Attendance for Limited In-Person Instruction (1:30-3:30pm) is voluntary and will have zero impact on course grades.
- Students may only attend on their assigned day(s).
- Masks are REQUIRED. Students will not be allowed in the building without their mask. We will provide a mask if the student does not have one or forgets to bring their own.
- Students must follow Social Distancing guidelines, per ODE/OHA.
- Students will be visually screened upon arrival. Parents, please keep your students home if they have any symptoms.
- Grades 6-8 will enter the building by the Band Room/Cafeteria. Grades 9-12 will enter the building at the Main Entrance (see photo).
- Students must stay the entire 2 hours. Parents, if you are dropping off or picking up your student, please remain in your vehicle.